“It is in the whole process of meeting and solving problems that life has meaning. Problems are the cutting edge that distinguishes between success and failure. Problems call forth our courage and our wisdom; indeed, they create our courage and our wisdom. It is only because of problems that we grow mentally and spiritually. It is through the pain of confronting and resolving problems that we learn.” –M. Scott Peck, M.D.
Challenges and problems are part of this life. Both are inevitable and each of us eventually have the opportunity to decide how we will deal with the challenges that come our way. Lately, I have had some challenges but I am grateful because I know that I grow through new experiences. Here are some affirmations to use when you find yourself facing a new challenge.
- I am courageous.
- I am wise.
- I use my courage and wisdom to create solutions.
- I am teachable.
- I am growing spiritually and mentally.
- I am patient.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to learn more about myself and develop new strengths.
- I am creating a better future.
- I am a problem solver.
- I have all the talents and resources I need to resolve this challenge today.
- I am open to learning and growing.
- I am happy to have experiences that allow me to grow and develop into my best self.
- I rise to meet life’s challenges.
Print this list and post in your home for those moments you need to remember your strengths.